Monday 4 May 2009

Quick Update....

WOW!!  Not been on here for a while....

What has happened since I last visited & wrote on this thing??????

Well, to be honest, there is only one thing.  One POSITIVE thing, that has happened/developed or changed since I last saw this website.... and that's my relationship with my boyfriend.
It is going from strength to strength and I could not be happier!!!!!!

I can honestly say, hand on heart that he is the best thing to EVER happen to me!!!!

There are lots more I could write, but that is private between the two of us.

So, for now, that's it.

The only other thing I can say is that I cannot wait to see him again, to be with him, to lay in his arms and believe that we are the only two people in existence.

See you soon baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment